Springfield XD-S GF-1208 Case & Foam
ⓘ - The example images may not reflect the actual product. Your insert will fit the firearm listed below:
- Foam Fits: Springfield XD-S Subcompact
- Magazines: 1 or 2 dedicated mag pockets + 1 in pistol
- Foam Dimensions: 11.81" x 8.27" x 1.50"
- Case Color: Black
- GunFoam Lifetime Guarantee
- 1 Custom CNC routed pockets provide a perfectly contoured fit for each item in the insert.
- 2 Durable oil and solvent resistant 1/4” laminate top layer.
- 3 Finger holes and grips for easy item removal.
- 4 Colored base layer with the perfect balance of durability & and softness for shock reduction.
- 5 Perfectly contoured to fit the case.
- 6 Embedded GunFoam GF logo coin.
- Perfectly contoured to fit the Springfield XD-S subcompact pistol with up to 4 magazines (3 in the foam and one in the pistol)
- Professionally bonded aircraft mechanic grade cross-linked polyethylene foam
- Waterproof, non-corrosive, will not damage finish on weapons
- No off-gassing, no dust or particles, will not break down over time
- Guaranteed to perform as designed for as long as you own your firearm. See the GunFoam Warranty.
|Foam Dimensions (L x W x D):||11.81" x 8.27" x 1.50"|
|Base (Color) Thickness:||1.25"|
|Laminate Density:||2.8 lb/cf|
|Base (Color) Density:||2.0 lb/cf|
- Ultra-slim, stackable design, heavy-duty reinforced construction
- Waterproof, dust-proof, crush-proof polypropylene hard case
- Manual pressure equalization valve to balance interior pressure
- Rubber O-ring seal, corrosion resistant stainless steel hinges, ergonomic fold-flat handle
- Easy-to-open and close single action, clog-proof, latches
- GunFoam GF Series cases come with a lifetime guarantee
|Interior Dimensions (L x W x D):||11.81" x 8.25" x 2.31"|
|Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D):||12.81" x 10.56" x 2.94"|
|Weight (Empty):||2.42 lbs|
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS
- 5 Stars 100 %
- 4 Stars 0 %
- 3 Stars 0 %
- 2 Stars 0 %
- 1 Star 0 %
XD-S 9mm Subcompact
Best experience ever and can't wait to give this to my wife. I will be having them work on my case next. Definitely not a company just pushing out sub par products for a quick buck. Surprisingly the best thing in my opinion wasn't even their products but their customer service. I emailed them with an idea and received a call not long after to discuss it and even improve upon it. I really felt like I wasn't just a customer but also a part of process as well. Much thanks to Mr. Mike S. for all his help making my 15 year anniversary gift to my wife probably the best one yet.