These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
All Cookies for Foam Editor
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to improve the user experience.
Track device being used
PRODUCT DETAILS more
WORLD CLASS QUALITY, FIT & FUNCTION
GunFoam.com foam inserts are CNC routed from high-density cross-linked polyethylene foam for the ultimate level of professional grade protection.
- 1 Custom CNC routed pockets provide a perfectly contoured fit for each item in the insert.
- 2 Durable oil and solvent resistant 1/4” laminate top layer.
- 3 Finger holes and grips for easy item removal.
- 4 Colored base layer with the perfect balance of durability & and softness for shock reduction.
- 5 Perfectly contoured to fit the case.
- 6 Embedded GunFoam GF logo coin.
Perfectly contoured to fit the Smith & Wesson M&P 40 Shield subcompact size pistol with up to... more
Smith & Wesson M&P 40 Shield Lifepod 1.0 Foam Insert Only
- Perfectly contoured to fit the Smith & Wesson M&P 40 Shield subcompact size pistol with up to 2 magazines (one in the foam and one in the pistol)
- Professionally bonded aircraft mechanic grade cross-linked polyethylene foam
- Waterproof, non-corrosive, will not damage finish on weapons
- No off-gassing, no dust or particles, will not break down over time
- Guaranteed to perform as designed for as long as you own your firearm. See the GunFoam Warranty.
|Foam Dimensions (L x W x D):||6.07" x 7.96" x 1.00"|
|Base (Color) Thickness:||.75"|
|Laminate Density:||2.8 lb/cf|
|Base (Color) Density:||2.0 lb/cf|
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS
Browse products from this collection.